Dinner and live entertainment will be included with every ticket. An amazing silent auction and a Split the Pot Raffle will also be offered that evening. Some sponsorships will include drink tickets. See sponsorship levels below.
This year's sponsorship levels are based on several social justice values important to
Catholic Charities of South Mississippi.
- "Dignity" Level Sponsorship: The Catholic Church proclaims that human life is sacred and that the dignity of the human person is the foundation of a moral vision for society.
- "Truth" Level Sponsorship: Men and women have the specific duty to move always towards the truth, to respect it and bear responsible witness to it.
- "Freedom" Level Sponsorship: The right to the exercise of freedom, especially in moral and religious matters, is an inalienable requirement of the dignity of the human person.
- "Justice" Level Sponsorship: Justice consists in the constant and firm will to give their due to God and neighbor.
- "Love" Level Sponsorship: Love, often restricted to relationships of physical closeness or limited to merely subjective aspects of action on behalf of others, must be reconsidered in its authentic value as the highest and universal criterion of the whole of social ethics.